Are you tired of eating plain old grilled cheese every time you’d like a toasty breaded treat? Perhaps you’ve always wanted the best rated panini maker, and this is your first time finally indulging in your desire for delicious grilled meats and cheeses stuffed between to pieces of buttery bread?
Then you’re in luck! The Cuisinart GR-3 Griddler Jr is a 3-in-1 grill that takes your sandwich making to the next level and beyond. If it’s alright with you, I’d like to go ahead and discuss with you a little bit more about why I like this grill so much, and how I know that you will too.
Let me break it down for you:
- Competitively priced at $59, you’ll be hard pressed to find a same-priced or cheaper panini maker with more features and function than the Cuisinart GR-3 Griddler
- Versatile 3-in-1 design allows you to use your Griddler as a panini maker, an open grill or a contact grill
- Hinged lid will fit to any thickness of food, be it a nice fat panini or a juicy piece of steak
- Removable grill plates for easy cleaning and replacement
- Adjustable temperature control that actually responds when you turn it up or down
- 2 indicator lights so you know when your grill is ready
- Comes equipped with a drip cup and cleaning tools to make maintenence as easy as humanly possible
- Compact dimensions coupled with silver steel design make for a panini press / grill that’s both easy to store, and a pleasure to display in your home
- Cool touch handle so that you NEVER burn yourself while handling and maneuvering your grill
- Non-stick, evenly heated grill plates make it really hard to burn your food, and will never be a mess to clean up
- No notable flaws
I’d say that if you’re currently thinking about buying one of the cheaper $40 range panini presses out there, but wouldn’t mind spending the extra money on a little bit nicer grill, then I would REALLY recommend looking into the Cuisinart GR-3 Griddler. It is simply awesome.
In addition to the loads of other helpful features, perhaps the most distinctive characteristic that separates this Griddler from similarly priced grills is it’s versatility when it comes to how you can prepare food with it.
See, this isn’t your conventional panini press, it’s a grill that ALSO functions as a panini maker. But you could just as easily use the 3-in-1 Cuisinart GR-3 Griddler to cook up a couple steaks, or perhaps crisp up some mushrooms and peppers on an open face grill.
There’s no doubt that Cuisinart has always been a brand that believes in their products, and this panini maker is no different as you’re provided a 3 year warranty with purchase…Obviously these are people who KNOW their product works.
Just taking a quick look on Amazon will confirm that the Cuisinart GR-3 Griddler is a grill that people are buying AND enjoying! It’s for these reasons that I whole heartedly recommend this grill for anyone looking to start preparing the delicious taste of Italian paninis from their own home!